As an emerging technology company, we are always interested in receiving applications from interested Oil and Gas experts. If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form to the right and a member of our staff will follow up with you.
Fracture ID is expanding into Texas and needs a motivated, scientific, independent and driven Houston based sales person to handle accounts in the great state of Texas. Please complete the information to the right and we will follow up when more details are required.
As a member of Fracture ID’s data processing team, you will be responsible for processing and analyzing drilling vibration measurements to advance the application and science of drillbit geomechanics.
This position is well suited for a bright, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who can work under limited supervision and has experience manipulating large data sets. The Data Processor is ideally a recent graduate or someone with 1-5 years of experience in industry.
- Conducts processing and analysis of drilling vibration measurements in relation to mechanical rock properties, petrophysical measurements and drilling operations.
- Integrates auxiliary data such as open-hole well logs, directional surveys, geosteering analyses, mud logs, etc. to assist in results interpretation and trend identification.
- Identifies anomalies in both raw and processed data and conducts QA/QC to remedy and/or explain such.
- Archives data and results consistent with established protocol.
- Devises and implements their own ideas for improving data processing workflows.
- Participates in the discovery and development of an industry-leading technology.
- Effectively communicates results to internal product development teams.
- BS degree in geophysics/geology/petrophysics/engineering or similar.
- Advanced degree in geophysics/geology/petrophysics/engineering.
- Previous experience (1+ years) in a technical data analysis role.
- Familiarity with geology, geophysics, petrophysics and drilling is a plus.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry a plus.
- Experience with data visualization/analytics software: Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- Software development skills
Fracture ID is looking for a technical, self-motivated Drilling and Operations Engineer to join our fast-paced and rapidly growing team of interdisciplinary oil and gas industry professionals. Will be responsible for coordination and execution of downhole data acquisition and providing engineering support within Fracture ID. Minimum 3 years experience as Engineer within oil and gas industry. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required. More information to come.