As an emerging technology company, we are always interested in receiving applications from interested Oil and Gas experts. If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form to the right and a member of our staff will follow up with you.
Fracture ID is expanding into Texas and needs a motivated, scientific, independent and driven Houston based sales person to handle accounts in the great state of Texas. Please complete the information to the right and we will follow up when more details are required.
As a member of Fracture ID’s data processing team, you will be responsible for processing and analyzing drilling vibration measurements to advance the application and science of drillbit geomechanics.
This position is well suited for a bright, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who can work under limited supervision and has experience manipulating large data sets. The Data Processor is ideally a recent graduate or someone with 1-5 years of experience in industry.
- Conducts processing and analysis of drilling vibration measurements in relation to mechanical rock properties, petrophysical measurements and drilling operations.
- Integrates auxiliary data such as open-hole well logs, directional surveys, geosteering analyses, mud logs, etc. to assist in results interpretation and trend identification.
- Identifies anomalies in both raw and processed data and conducts QA/QC to remedy and/or explain such.
- Archives data and results consistent with established protocol.
- Devises and implements their own ideas for improving data processing workflows.
- Participates in the discovery and development of an industry-leading technology.
- Effectively communicates results to internal product development teams.
- BS degree in geophysics/geology/petrophysics/engineering or similar.
- Advanced degree in geophysics/geology/petrophysics/engineering.
- Previous experience (1+ years) in a technical data analysis role.
- Familiarity with geology, geophysics, petrophysics and drilling is a plus.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry a plus.
- Experience with data visualization/analytics software: Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- Software development skills
Fracture ID is looking for a technical, self-motivated outgoing person to manage client relationships and facilitate communication throughout the duration of projects.
The ideal candidate will have a background in oil & gas, specifically in areas such as geology, drilling, completions, micro seismic or petrophysics and have the capability of working with minimal supervision. We are looking for professionals who are looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and are eager to expand their careers.
- Communication with clients early and often, making requests for data, discussing scheduling and overall expectations.
- Managing data as it is posted to the cloud and scheduling time with data technician for initial processing to begin.
- Working closely with data processors to ensure that projects are completed on time with the highest of quality.
- Maintain a close working relationship with operations to have a clear idea of when new work will be arriving.
- Developing a working knowledge of the data to know when to solicit other departments.
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (engineering, geology, geoscience etc.) pertaining to the oilfield.
Minimum of 5-7 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
Working knowledge of Interactive Petrophysical, GOHFER, Transform and a coffee maker.
This is a full time, exempt level position.
Fracture ID uses patent-pending Drillbit Geomechanics™ technology to generate high-resolution measurements of critical reservoir characteristics, enabling operators to better understand their reservoirs and place frac stages with greater precision.
Using commercially available and near-bit data recorders, Fracture ID collects and analyzes downhole measurements at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods. These provide the operator with an informed, quantitative view of rock properties in unconventional reservoirs. By providing more accurate measurements at lower risk and revealing the optimal position for frac stages, Fracture ID helps maximize hydrocarbon recoveries, increase IP rates, reduce costs, and ultimately improve net present value. For a greater understanding of your reservoir, visit our website at www.FractureID.com.
Fracture ID is looking for a technical, self-motivated Drilling and Operations Engineer to join our fast-paced and rapidly growing team of interdisciplinary oil and gas industry professionals. Will be responsible for coordination and execution of downhole data acquisition and providing engineering support within Fracture ID. Minimum 3 years experience as Engineer within oil and gas industry. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required. More information to come.
We’re looking for a positive, confident, self-starter to join our team!
In this position, you will take charge of on-boarding new staff and assisting employees through the new hire process and beyond. You will provide administrative support to staff. You will also be responsible to the Controller for Accounts Payable functions. You must have solid communication skills and the ability and willingness to assist other departments when needed.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- On-boarding new staff.
- Inputting vendor invoices and employee expense reports.
- Maintaining organization of HR and accounting records
- Providing administrative support to staff
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, and Excel.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices, and ability to keep up with changing laws and regulations.
- Experience with Accounts Payable; QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail must be a strength.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience is required
- 4+ years of Human Resources experience
- 2+ years of general business experience including accounts payable
Compensation is based on experience and skill set.
Job Type: Full-time